GS Engineering provides advanced structural design and analysis, as well as conceptual full vehicle platform development, for commercial vehicles and associated equipment such as boom cranes, ladder and lift trucks, threat-protected municipal and fleet transport vehicles, and emergency response apparatus.
GS Engineering offers comprehensive engineering resources to complement your accelerated product development efforts. From ground-up full-vehicle programs, to component redesign with technology insertion, our engineers can assist in specification development with compliance to industry and regulatory standards, as well as conduct end-user surveys identifying opportunities to integrate unique product-based functional and performance capabilities.
GS Engineering specializes in providing:
• Performance based trade studies for market feasibility
• Multi-path 3D CAD development, supported by optimization and validation with FEA
• Consideration of manufacturing methodology and specific capabilities
GS Engineering understands that in today's commercial industries, cost is critical in effectively and aggressively bringing new products to market before the competition, and sustaining established product lines.
GS Engineering offers:
• Innovative and cost-effective design solutions through collaborative development
• Standardization of hardware and utilization of established off-the-shelf inventory
• Weight tracking with Bill-of-Material level monitoring of CAD based component weights and CG-driven calculations to predict weight distributions
GS Engineering has established relationships with many major component suppliers and can support selection and integration of vehicle systems including though not limited to:
• Chassis, Subframe, & Body
• Electrical & Hydraulic Systems
GS Engineering has the resources and capabilities to support post-design efforts including prototype manufacturing, assembly and installation, and fully instrumented field testing to correlate product performance with analysis and simulation.
GS Engineering services for the Commercial Vehicles Market include:
• CAD design and finite element analysis (FEA)
• Vehicle Weight Reduction
• Metallurgical Consulting, Material Analysis
• Instrumented Testing, Data Acquisition, Data Analysis
• Prototype Development
Contact us to learn more about our services to the commercial vehicle markets.